View Single Post
BelindaW 08:11 AM 01-17-2011
I talked to CPS immediately about my concerns and was told to write a report to document everything and take back to them. Honestly, my oppinion of my daughter isn't very high right now. She was told if she was at the shelter she didn't have to give her to him and would not get in trouble for keeping her. She stated to me she didn't want to be kept confined to a room for the next month while waiting for the court hearing. In my opinion, until she gets counseling and parenting classes etc to deal with his abuse, she is not fit to care for her either. From the day after she took her away until she was taken back, I was the one with/caring for her while my daughter was staying out with friends. Even all night. I have been the one to always furnishes her clothes, shoes, just bought new car seat friday because she was still in a carry cradle, etc.. Her father gets mad if he has to purchase anything and take away from himself (drugs). All he purchases is the diapers and very very rarely an outfit on clearance. Otherwise my husband and myself have bought/supplied everything for this child.
Another note, CPS told me that just because he was arrested for having a drug pipe on him, that doesn't prove drug use. Any thoughts about this?