View Single Post
Play Care 09:30 AM 04-12-2016
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
It really is no different than the gifted, alternative, charter and special ed programs all throughout our public education systems.

The board of education is not interested in fair. They assume parents who can Will provide those experiences and supplies for their own children. These federal programs are for those who can't.

I also suspect some is about statistic gathering. Showing improvements in a select group.
How so? Those programs above are avalible for all students that NEED those things, regardless of income.
(I'm speaking specially to SPED programs, talented and gifted programs. In my state/area charter schools are awful and no parent in their right mind would send their kid )

One of my kids receives some sped services. We weren't told we were on our own because we had the ability pay for it. My other child is in gifted classes, same thing. The school/state provides those things. I mean, we can't force the school to allow our one child who struggles into the talented and gifted program. But that's because she's perfectly ordinary not because we make too much.