View Single Post
Abigail 10:16 PM 11-18-2011
I just created a free (I hope) ad with the YP.com which in turn lead me to AT&T so I hope it's right! This is what the confirmation page shows for anyone who is interested.
Congratulations

Your listing has been submitted! To view the status of your listing, please go to My Account.
Your business listing should go live on YP.com within 72 hours.

If you signed up for a new paid listing, a sales representative will contact you soon. We would like to answer any questions you may have and inform you of other available options that can help your business. Free listings remain active for only 12 months. We will send you a reminder to resubmit your listing one month before your listing expires. There is no charge to renew this free listing on AT&T. Please note: Only one free listing will be published for each business. If you submit more than one free listing for your business, we will publish only the first one.

As an authorized listing owner, you can create Coupons to help drive customers to your business! Qualifying businesses will see the new Create Coupon feature on the next page. Click "Go To Your Account" to get started!