View Single Post
Live and Learn 09:39 AM 03-16-2013
Originally Posted by nannyde:
The AP providers leave in part because they don't make it too long doing child care.

I'm SO ready for an interviewee to do the public breast feeding deal-e-o in my house. I got got with that over Thanksgiving when my son and I visited my cousin... at the Thanksgiving dinner table to boot and in front of my twelve year old son.

I'm ready now... I won't get got again.

Next time this happens I'm going to video tape it of my my nifty new Galaxy Note 2 and instantly put it up on Facebook, Youtube, and link it to my twitter. That's gonna go viral immediately.

Whip out the breast in FULL VIEW and I'm going to whip out my camera in FULL view. Time to GO PUBLIC.

Game on
Why so hostile? You went to your cousin's house and she breast fed in her own house. IN HER OWN HOUSE!! I nursed my twins until they were two and a half. I'm a busty gal. The only way to nurse them both comfortably for me was on the sofa with a footstool. Guess what? People who visited my house saw my boobs sometimes. Big woooooop!!

I've been to family member's houses were they said and did things that weren't illegal but I found personally offensive. Do I whip out my IPhone and up load a video to the Internet? Of course not ...that is ridiculous!!! What purpose would that serve?

I just wonder why you are so hostile toward a mom who is breastfeeding her own baby (in her own house) when that is what the leading experts suggest we all do? Just because it is something you didn't, wouldn't, couldn't do does not make it wrong for others to do.