View Single Post
Unregistered 05:32 PM 04-21-2014
Originally Posted by mskaykay:
Your director probably understands the problems with the other teacher. If she doesn't then that's a whole different reason for leaving. I am a center director and my advice to you is set up a meeting with your director. Tell her that you have been offered another position but because you enjoy your current position you would like to give them the opportunity to give you a full time position before you accept the new one. Explain that the only reason you are leaving is because you need full time hours. Do not bring up the other class at all. Your director may have already considered giving you that position but needs an excuse to actually make the change. If they are not willing to accommodate you then move on.
If I do this how long do I wait for the director to make that choice?

I had asked for more hours before and the director told me to ask this teacher if she would switch a few days with me. This would give her a chance to do all her doctor apps on those days. Like i would work all day mon and tue she would do all day wed,thur,fri. The other teacher said no and that was that.

Sorry for some reason it says unregistered. I did sign in though. But im using my cellphone. So idk what is going on with that