View Single Post
sleepinghart 08:10 AM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
OP here, this woman is not the type to sue. She's just hurt I termed and imo, wants to be done.

I highly doubt she wants her money back - when I said they are wealthy, I meant it, but I want to be done with it.

The situation is that dcb, age young 3, had an incident over here. A scrape. Boys play hard here. He tripped. She spent 10 minutes telling me she was afraid to tell her husband, I Didn't know his temper, over and over again. It sounded like a donestic abuse situation honestly, but I don't have enough to report.

I told her that dcb couldn't come back. I can't have a crazy man calling cps on me for normal things that happen to boys. I'm sorry he tripped, but...I'm not going to live my life keeping this boy in a bubble, either.

So yeah, I want to be done with this asap.
~Wow that is really sad. In that case I would take Heidi's advice and mail the refund check to her old address. More than likely she will receive it, and if she receives it she will likely cash/deposit it; and if not, like PPs said, you'll get the check back if the mail doesn't forward .