View Single Post
nannyde 11:07 AM 06-03-2011
Originally Posted by jen2651:
I had a family contact me yesterday that would like to come to my house. One of the questions they asked me is if they could bring in their own raw milk to drink. It is from their farm and I of course wouldn't serve it to any other children. I am wondering if this would not be approved by the food program? I certainly can't loose my food $...

Also, we eat pretty naturally here, but they would be wanting me to work toward no processed foods here. I need to ask them some more questions as even though we don't eat chicken nuggets or pizza, would beans from a can considered processed? And for those of you who do eat rather naturally, would you be willing to send me your menus? I am sorry, I just am stuck in a rut and would love to have some more options! We are really flexible in what it is, just looking for some new ideas!

Thanks much~
Oh if you don't want them I'll take them. These guys are my dream family.

I would allow them to bring the milk from home and I would ask them if they can bring some for me and my kid.

I do all organic meals and it's been a wonderful experience. Here's part of my journey: http://www.nanshouse.com/organicgoodeats.htm