View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:32 AM 10-07-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
I personally strive to make sure my forms and policies are professional and "official". I realize that others prefer that their policies sound friendlier, but I like to make sure my clients know that I even though my business is out of my home it's still a business and I take that seriously. I do get that without the whole package (me, my environment, my program, etc.) it does come off as cold.
I write my forms in the same manner. I rarely "ask" things, but rather state them and it DOES come off sounding official and business-like but I also prefer it that way.

Originally Posted by Rachel:
Increased number of stools, (so the kid pooped a lot. Of course diarrhea is one thing)

Excessive runny nose, coughing, sneezing, drooling (I wish, but no way that would fly)
Nose discharge that except clear (I've had kids with yellow, no other symptoms, for months)
Immunizations (would never, never fly).

I can't imagine sending someone home with a yellow runny nose and telling them they are excluded for 48 hours.

If she can do it, great. but I just don't see it flying here.
Thank you.... I was simply curious as to what things wouldn't work for you (and others).

I am in NO way saying anyone is right and/or wrong...I was honestly curious.

I try hard to be more personal and understanding in certain situations and for me, knowing when to apply a bit more "personal" verses "business" is something I struggle with.....kwim?

Thank you for replying/your input