View Single Post
Lucy 09:09 AM 11-12-2010
"I have clients attending who I have worked for for over six years. One for nearly five. One for four. One for 3.5 years. (you can see this is the truth by looking at the age progression of the children in my photos). These kids are still HERE attending FULL TIME."

OMG, I have one for 11 years, one for 7, one for 6, sib of the 7 yr old who is now 2.5, another 2.5 and his sib both from babies.... and the list goes on. I started 16 yrs ago and my very first girl was 10 mos and stayed till age 9, another girl stayed from 7 mos till age 7 and still comes occasionally with her two sibs. I have long-term clients galore. And every one of them has had their moments of being in a bad mood and acting out. I correct it over time, and it goes away. Their parents are amazed how well-behaved they are for me. But I let them be human and have their little hiccups. It's a part of normal development.

"They have access to not one but two unnanounced State Inspections where I received 100 percent compliance both times. They are copied and given to them at the first interview. That's an amazing gift to them and the smart ones recognize how unique it is to find care where the provider meets five hundred plus points of compliance on any given day unnanounced TWICE".

I've passed every inspection (two a year) with flying colors for 16 years, thank you.

Ok, 3 posts in a row, sorry!!!!