Thread: KidKare-UGH!
View Single Post
Leigh 10:25 AM 12-06-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
This is weird... mine works best in Microsoft Edge and gets all glitchy when I use Chrome.

I keep paper records all month long and then enter at the end of the month (when I find a good day where there are no glitches happening) and submit. Otherwise, I try hard to just stay away from it. I've heard way too many horror stories about KidKare to want to use it.
I do the same that you do, entering all at the end of the month. This month, though, I didn't get started until yesterday, and with all the issues, I finally gave up and decided that my sanity and getting some sleep were worth more than one month's worth of reimbursement, so I submitted only a few days' worth.

I will try Edge and see if that works better for me!

BTW, when I finally spoke to someone on the phone, they said that they had NEVER heard of this issue before (lots are having the same problem). I told them that I informed them of the issue in September AND October, but never received a response. So, they said they would try to get someone to take care of my open tickets and fix the issue.