View Single Post
CeriBear 05:00 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
I say goodbye to one of my all time favorite DCK's today. He is aging out to kinder and it is super bittersweet. I am sad to see him leave, but am excited for his new adventure ahead.

This family is the sweetest, most wholesome, generally all around awesome people. And it shows in their children's dispositions. I wish I could clone this little dude. He is going places, and is going to absolutely rock at kinder
I had a girl like this a few of years ago. She was the sweetest and kindest kid I’ve ever had and her mom, dad, and both sets of grandparents were amazing. Such a great family. I was so sad when she left to go to kindergarten.
Well this summer she returned to our centers summer school age program. She is now 7 and still the same sweet girl as when she was 4.

Yesterday was a rough day but one of my new students told me that she loves the way I read books during circle time better than her last teacher. I like to change my voice to pretend I am the different characters. Apparently Ms. Ceri is “the most awesomest “ reader in the world.