View Single Post
storybookending 12:11 PM 05-15-2019
There is a newish center near me who also appears to sleep infants on boppy pillows. I only know this bc a girl I went to high school with has her daughter and and while she’s in a different classroom only a half walk separates the room she is in versus that room her daughter is in and she constantly has pictures of her daughter in her Snapchat story asleep on the boppy and she’s clearly at the daycare.

I would echo what other providers have said on trusting your instincts and I am sure you are not wrong about them being on their “best behavior” because your husband was there all day and worry for what goes on when they are not. The rotating 3rd staff member sounds like they were understaffed which might have been a one time thing or could be daily depending on how they are staffed. I know centers around me it is more common than not bc there is a childcare worker shortage. Why work a high stress job for minimum wage when McDonald’s pays $15 an hour and you don’t have real responsibility