View Single Post
Play Care 09:41 AM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I would feel exactly as you do and would insist on a written plan of action that clearly state the rules for the play ground

The older kids should NOT be on the playground with the others at all if that is the rule. If it's not, then the older kids should NEVER EVER be allowed to physically touch a younger child much less pick one up in the manner in which you described.

I would honestly be livid....

As for the medical bills....no not your responsibility. It is theirs as the liability falls on them and they failed to keep your child safe as promised according to their policies.

In my state ANY incident that requires medical attention must be reported to the state licensing agency.

I would also be livid. You say they already had issues with your child being picked up, so they should have been more aware.

I actually gained a client once from a very reputable dc because the provider just did not see why she should stop the boys from similar behaviors (picking each other up, play wrestling, etc) and her child kept coming home covered in bruises. Turns out the provider was letting the bigger SA kids play with the littler preschoolers