View Single Post
Lilbutterflie 12:04 PM 12-28-2010
I only have 1 family of 3 kids; I made handmade blankets & also gave them a book that was all the same theme. They were all sick their last day before Christmas, so my DH went out in the rain on Christmas Eve and dropped their presents on their porch for them. I did not get one phone call or text from DCM saying thank you or that she even got them. She dropped the kids off yesterday morning without even a mention of the gifts or asking how our Christmas was. I asked the kids if they got my gift and they looked puzzled
I then said "Did you get your Lightening McQueen blanket Little Johnny?" and he said "oh yeah... I didn't know it was from you!". None of the kids even knew that the blankets and books were from me. So I asked DCM last night if she had gotten the gifts and given them to the kids and she said in a monotone voice "Oh yeah. Thanks. We got you a gift but we keep leaving it at home." I felt like saying "Don't even bother!" It doesn't mean anything if you don't make an effort at all to get it to me!!