View Single Post
Josiegirl 03:51 AM 04-26-2020
Updates anyone?
Is everyone still hanging in there?

I've been reading a lot more, ordering jigsaw puzzles from Bits and Pieces, watching more movies(mostly thrillers) and I've been planning my garden. I planted peas, have got tomatoes growing from the slices I stuck in dirt, have lots of marigolds growing from seeds. As soon as planting outside can happen, I'm planting cucumbers, sunflowers, green beans. Trying to root sweet potatoes in water, tried growing peppers and spaghetti squash from seeds I saved from veggies but nada so far and it's been 3 weeks.

Unfortunately I'm also stress eating like there's no tomorrow. Also worried that people I love are going to get sick with this. My dd 3000 miles away(Oh why why why did she have to move that far away??)has been feeling sick and headachy but I *think* is feeling better so I think it's the stress of buying a house and having to move all their stuff by themselves. My niece emailed last night and said she's got a lot of the symptoms of Covid-19 so won't be coming to help her parents(my sister/BIL) out this week as planned. I'm not much of a pray-er but I pray she's okay because she tends to have lung issues and is 50.

I hope everyone here is staying healthy and hopeful through all of this.

Side question, is anyone having car issues now? I've had to jump my battery 2x now so will need to bring it to the mechanic for a replacement, might as well get the summer tires put on while it's there.