Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Ac114 01:51 PM 06-19-2019
So I know giving special to clients is a no no and I’m slowly learning who appreciates me and who doesn’t. My very first daycare family argued over getting a free vacation week when I implemented a contract last year. When they started I did not have a contract. I stay open until 6pm for their child only when I close at 5:30. They were picking him up between 4:45-5:15 but now that it’s nice outside they come rolling in at 5:55 and sometimes drop off at 7:00am! Anyways, we are able to afford our very first family vacation. We’re going to Gatlinburg and also eloping. I was excited to share the news with everyone and this family’s only response was “do we need to pay for that week?” They are already getting a free week in August as well for their vacation. It just shows how much they really appreciate me. I wasn’t even going to charge them because that’s how it’s written in my contract but I’m just annoyed and upset that, that’s how they view me or appreciate our relationship. Not even a congrats or that’s exciting. Oh well I guess.