View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 05:41 PM 10-22-2018
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
Well, gee.

Anyway, this is a family with known issues. It was a rough start, trying to get away with things. Eg. They started paying cash, but there were discrepancies with their envelope. They shorted me $100 and swore up and down it was all in the envelope. The very next payment it was short $20 and I counted it in front of Dad. That’s when they switched to check or electronic invoice only.

If it was another family, I would not have assumed they knew. Money is also tight/short.

My account is something I barely look at. I balance it monthly. Lesson learned. I mobile deposit a check, verify it cleared, move on. I totally missed depositing this check so never double checked it.

I emailed them, they responded. It was the week before their vacation so they just figured I didn’t charge them. They know I charge for enrollment not attendance, as it’s come up.

I am now paid. Dad is MAD. Mom is embarrassed.
I knew there was something underlying with this fam because you are not the type of person from what I can tell that be upset otherwise. Why the heck was dad mad? That's really ignorant of him.