View Single Post
mamadaycare 10:47 AM 01-27-2021
So dcm texted me last night not even 5 minutes after I had closed for the day asking again for the owlet sock. I told her that they could use it for this week but after that we are done with it. I feel the monitoring of it will only cause conflict. I told her that I completely understand that she has post partum anxiety, but I have done everything in my power to make her trust that I have his best interest at heart with everything that I do. And I also know how to help prevent SIDS and I would be practicing all those things (she wanted him to sleep in a swing and I told her absolutely not). She quickly changed her tune and said she trusts me and we didn't have to use it if I was comfortable with that. Then later says "dcd is being a stickler and wants him to have it" I said that is fine but it is only for the rest of this week. It's just another thing I have to worry about during the day. She also has been texting me nonstop this morning about anything and everything. DCM is exhausting me quickly