View Single Post
JJPlaycare 10:56 AM 10-19-2010
One thing that I didn't see on here that my kids love is TACOS/NACHOS! Another thing that my kids love here and has become a staple is Noodles and Peas! LOL Buttered noodles (I use Penne), mix in some peas and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, I serve meat on the side or sometimes add some ground hamburger right in with it! They love it!! They also enjoy Tator tot hotdish, I mix the veggies right in to it. They love spaghetti bake, in which I usually mix in cut up carrots and they don't even know they are in there and melt mozzerella cheese over and sprinkle with parmesan again I use Penne noodles! Less messy! I guess I don't have picky eaters compared to alot, I really only have 1 child I struggle with and he just turned one, his parents in fact just told me the other day that he WON'T drink milk at home anymore, only juice! Really he is 1, I told them to quit buying juice and only have milk as an option and see what happens! ! I just keep introducing and they eventually learn to eat it and like it!