View Single Post
happymom 09:40 AM 07-21-2015
I just want to jump in, I'm pretty new to the forum and not particularly active. I've had my son in child care for 3 years and that's about all the experience with it I have had.

I believe parents should be respectful to the people who are caring for their children and do their best to make care providers job as easy as possible with an open line of communication. It's important for the care provider to pick out families with care and draw lines when it comes to contracts and late fees and tolorating unwanted behavior (from both parents and their children).

I don't see this as one big huge b*tch-fest. Even as someone who is not in the profession of being a child care provider, I find some of the vents entertaining to read and the solutions helpful to me as a parent. I do see the occasional recommendation for someone to term a dck or family that seems a bit harsh, but heck, it's just advice. It's YOUR business, you run it the way you need to (within reason of course --keep the kids safe).