View Single Post
missnikki 10:34 AM 03-13-2010
Originally Posted by DBug:
I'm not sure what to say on this one. As a mom, I'm horrified. As a daycare provider, I'm still really horrified. If this had happened to one of my sons, I would take them out immediately. If this happened in my daycare, I would have a VERY difficult time opening the next day.

I'm experienced with the normal "playing doctor" and the experimenting that goes on between curious kids. While it's completely inappropriate, I don't think it's cause for concern. But I'm surprised that no one has mentioned much about the place this child was bitten, and what the other child would have had to have been doing to bite him there. I would be very concerned as to that child's home life, and whether there is either some kind of sexual abuse or other inappropriate behaviour going on at home (adult movies, perhaps?).

I really feel for you, and I know how crazy angry I'd be if something like this happened. Do your best to maintain your composure, but don't be afraid to let them know how mad you are! Let us know how it goes!
I completely agree. Word for word, in fact.