View Single Post
DadBod 04:13 PM 08-08-2018
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
I'd also like to point out...that your post didn't read like the 12 year old was changing YOUR child...and you have no way of knowing what their relationship to that child's family is. The little one could have been a cousin, niece, godchild etc....

2 of my families have been hiring my son to babysit their girls at their homes on date nights since he was 12.
It wasn't my child this time, but I was unaware that a 12yo was changing diapers at all since summer break began. My daughter could have been changed on a daily basis by this boy for the past 6 weeks.

I do know the mother of the girl that was being changed and they are not related to the boy or the owners family. If it were a family thing there would be obviously no problem there.

The two families that your son babysits for know or have met him I presume? I have never talked to this boy and I do not know his character or level of responsibility. Also, I am not paying a babysitter or an individual, I am paying a state inspected child care business.

I dont mind the 19yo working at the day care because he is not a minor and is certified to work as a caregiver.