View Single Post
DancingQueen 06:07 AM 10-13-2010
this is my wording.

Originally Posted by :
A deposit of one week’s tuition is required, which will be applied to the child’s last enrollment period. This deposit will be forfeited if care is terminated with less than two weeks notice.

This contract may be terminated at any time, for any reason by either party with proper notice. Proper notice will consist of written or verbal notice to the provider not less than two weeks prior to the child’s last day of care. If you choose to terminate care with less than proper notice, you agree to forfeit the entire deposit. In addition to the deposit, regular tuition charges will apply for the remaining time your child is in care and will be prorated for the number of days your child remains.

If at any time, after consultation with the parent or guardian, I feel that you or your child pose a safety risk to myself or any of the children in my care, I will give you as much written notice as possible that care is terminated. This action will be reserved for extreme cases only, and I will first attempt to resolve any issues with you before resorting to termination of care. Under these conditions, forfeiture of the deposit will be at my discretion.