View Single Post
Christian Mother 12:01 PM 04-27-2012
Def. hadn't said yes yet...originally she had asked for the last weekend of July and I said sure no prob. but the next day she asked if she could move it to the 4th of July weekend. And I was like.....didn't really discuss dates and I pretty much checked out bc they where on their way out and I had my mind on Taco bell...

So today I texted her asking her about dates and also that I will need to speak to hubby about this...yesterday I did tell her when she mentioned the 4th my face what like OHHHH Girlie...ummmm I don't know...I'm really going to have to discuss that first with my husband. So she does know she's pushing it. When I get to the text back on dates...I was like woooo that is a lot of days.

I am with you guys..if my husband says "absolutely not" then that's her answer. I really don't mind a weekend but I've never watched any child 5 days straight...EVER.

My husband and I...we take the kids (ours) every where with us..we really enjoy their company. We have only left the kids with a close friend 1 time and that was when we went out to Sedona for our 9 yr anniversary last yr. We had a great time but we sure did miss the kids. I think parents should def. be able to have some time away but this family takes a lot of days away from the family. I should start counting how many days away they take and I watch over night..hmmmm

Sorry for the vent....I am just frustrated the more i think on this...

I started watching their youngest over night at 3 wks of age. I don't feel bad for them...but I do feel bad for the children and that is why I take the kids.