View Single Post
countrymom 12:58 PM 05-05-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
This seems unnecessary to me and quite possibly an example of the negative behavior that's been going on in this forum.
I've been on parenting (and still am) sites where people like this post. Its like a game, they post as anon then stir the pot and then never leave. And on the one site (its a local site) we even have a policy about it. It got so bad with people posting about leaving and then wanted a reaction from everyone that it got ugly. So now when you want to leave, you either just leave (duh common sense) or just post a "im leaving" but you post with your handle. and it gets closed right away and their account gets deleted. It makes me mad because its a game and they want to see our responses because if it was true and they really wanted to leave then why didn't they post in their name on the forum, so you know that they are still hanging around, lurking. Sorry I'm not that nieve. and if you really wanted to leave why wouldn't you just stop posting. So I do hope the mods know who this person is and delete thier accounts so this way we won't have someone trying to stir the pot.