View Single Post
Starburst 01:39 PM 03-19-2013
The point isnt so much they video taped it, its that they posted it for the whole world to see and judge them based on that all the comments on those. And yes kids do throw tantrums that is not the point, the point is that kids are having their privacy invated and what is considered too far when it comes to video taping. And yes all kids throw tantrums once in a while, so why do parents think their kid's tantrums are so special? I just think as a society people always want to post things like this for shock value because they want attention but its not fair. And if you read the origional post you will see that I said "I am not saying they are bad parents". I am just saying that they made some really poor choices and that using a video tape during a tantrum (as someone else pointed out too) that it is just making the child's tantrums worse because of the camera being present (kids act up more for cameras). And I never said myself that the kids were spoiled brats- I was saying that the comments on the video called them that so it seems like the parents want people to judge their child on one minute they were upset. And I didn't say to "tip-toe" around the kids tantrums, but respect them enough not to embarrass them by posting it for total strangers. And its not like they just put it up for a few minutes or a few days these have been on here for years! how long until a future classmate sees these and makes fun of them?