View Single Post
JJPlaycare 11:09 AM 11-10-2010
LOL I guess I shouldn't of said I am NOT emotional about it anymore! I definately still have my days! Patience yes I do have that, we all have to have a ton of patience to be able to run a childcare! But I am still human and I still have my emotional times, they are just more spread out than before with this entire situation! This has been a learning experience for our entire family that is for sure! She really knows how to tug on those heart strings, but I just try to do what is best and right for her and hope that in the end we will laugh and joke about all of this as we reflect back upon it! Yes it will be a very entertaining story to share with her future boyfriends/husbands when life throws that at us! Hopefully that day comes and she isn't clung to my leg her entire life!! My husband loves that country song not sure of the title, but they sing about his daughter clinging to his leg while trying to drop her off at school, he says it reminds him of our Zoe! It is hard now and seems never ending, but honestly I don't think I have ever seen a grown women clung to her own mothers leg, which is promising! I know that one day we will laugh about this and definately miss this! Seems impossible to think that way, that we will actually someday miss this, when now it seems so horrible and never ending, but I am sure it will surely happen! She actually wants us and doesn't want to be away from us, I should enjoy this time while it is here instead of just wishing it all away, because I am sure once she becomes a teenager and wants nothing to do with me I will be sad and wish that this phase would have lasted a bit longer and it will seem like a blink of an eye! However I am not an enabler and know what we are doing with her is for her own benefit! Thanks again for all of your input, kindness, thoughts and ideas!