View Single Post
Annalee 09:47 AM 07-17-2018
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Took the emergency procedure class and now starting to put together the supply lists, procedures, etc. By the end of this they said our binders will likely be 5 inches big so buy a huge binder.

We need a supplies incase of having to in place shelter for 3 days, leave immediately, be able to in place for 3 days with windows, doors, air vents, etc covered, lock down/lock in, you name it we need supplies for it.

I do know I will need to find a place to store 30 gallans of water somewhere in my house (not the garage), find an area to store food, a tub for supplies to cover windows, doors, vents and a tub for in place shelter.

Also going to figure out a composting toilet in case we are unable to use the toilets.

So what supplies do you have, where do you store it and how do you store certain supplies in your daycare area? Looking for ideas in case I miss something
I have a tote with blankets, bottled water, canned food, small first aid kit, flashlight, etc. There are totes with wheels I wish I had gotten but haven't yet!