View Single Post
Denali 12:22 PM 10-25-2016
I'm closed from December 12th - 23rd for our family vacantion. It's been a long time...

We are going to Disneyland and have been planning this vacation for a year. I'm not charging for this closure and every family has been given a year to prepare, made I've made it very very known to our 2 new families before they signed up, they all told me they are prepared for the closure. we'll see. I just reminded them again and one family (my one military family) seemed confused about the fact that I'm actually CLOSED during my family vacation. "So who's going to be running the daycare while your gone...? Are you going to be open your normal hours?" 🙄
"No DCM. Daycare is closed during those days. You either need to take time off work or make sure to have other care lined up." we talked about this in August, almost same convo...

I'm closed the 26th observing Christmas. I'm always closed the day after Christmas anyway. 24th-26th are paid holidays for me. I was also going to close Friday and that following Monday, observing New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, but we don't really do anything for those holidays, so I'm open since it would be a little much after being closed for 2-weeks and a day. 😁