View Single Post
PitterPatter 04:06 AM 07-09-2011
Originally Posted by Kaddidle Care:
No, you're not being petty and yes, she's being extremely rude. You just watched her children for her 5 days in a row, right? And now she's pushing for the other 2 days? I don't think so. I'm betting these are also your hardest kids to watch.

I hope you're going a great job teaching her children manners because they won't be getting that lesson from their mother.
Her schedule changes with her job. She's not a M-F like my others have been so it's not a case of getting an extra shift as someone lese mentioned. She was off Thursday but works all weekend this week. Her scheduled shift changes weekly and that's another irritating thing she does, she doesn't give me her scheule early enough. Monday when she comes I get that weeks schedule, she claims she doesn't know it until the night before. Anyway I understand she works dif shifts but just because she's off 1 day thru the week doesn't mean I am and she has a hard time remembering that fact.

As for the kids they are good kids otherwise I wouldn't do it. Sure we have spats and sometimes they don't listen but I would say 90% of the time they do as asked and are good kids. I just don't want to be dragging them and their 2 car seats all around with me everywhere. And my son deserves a day without sharing me.

I didn't fill the cups with anything I put them in the diaper bag and forgot about them and guess what... so did dcm! She put the kids in the van and didn't even ask for them. I think it was a power trip because I wouldn't give her full access so like ok then do this.... Nope! I don't see those kids screaming for a drink on the way home anyway.

Thanks everyone for your advise and support! Hope u have a great weekend!