View Single Post
PitterPatter 06:12 PM 07-10-2011
Originally Posted by SandeeAR:
And you are keeping these people why??????? No amount of money is worth her disrespect of you and your family.
I am weeding out the bad and just termed another family last month. The advise and support I received here finally helped me get the nerve to do after more than a yr. This is the only full time family I have left. If I drop them without taking on someone else 1st then I won't have enough income to live on. The kids are usually good for me no problem there. It's just the rude Mother! Even the Father isn't as bad as her but I rarely see him as he is disabled in a way.

Around here 99% of my clients are CC&R/Welfare families paid by the sate and I hate to sound rude myself or sterotype but they all seem to have this entitlement attitude. AND seem to think I work FOR them. Trust me it's going to be nipped in the bud. I already made a few changes and I will continue to do so. Next week I am telling her if she doesn't have the supplies and paperwork in by Friday I will not be taking the kids on Monday. Oh and I am also not watching them next weekend like she will wait ask for on Friday.