View Single Post
Holiday Park 01:31 PM 04-25-2013
That sounds liek a good idea, but i don't feel comfortable tellign them to do the bleach water solution incase they misunderstand and not even follow the directions correctly. I don't want to be held liable for advice involving bleach if ykwim.

I talked to mom this morning at drop off and said I felt they need to talk to their dr about fixing her problem with constant scratching. I knew it would be a hot day today. Its 76 inside and I'm not turning on the A/C to make it cooler just so she can wear pants . I told her she needs to be brought in shorts and cool clothes for gongi outside because we will be gonig outside more. TRhe only outfit she has packed in her bag are long pants and a long sleeve shirt. It's at least 80F outside, but feels hotter! She said she puts her in pants so she can't scratch as easily. I told her but its too hot for pants. She then said then take them off for outside,and put them right back on immediately after ,when we get back in the house. It was too warm inside,and I took them off and ended up putting socks on her hands.
I just hate seeing her scratch ALL THE time. When i change her diaper, she grabs at every part of her body she can get at,under her clothes,privates,arms,legs... anything that is unclothed. I found out that they do give her an oral medicine for the itch,but obviously its not working.
I feel like I need to let them take her someplace else so they can be told the same things by the next person (and hopefully realize how serious it is) . Because otherwise I might just e telling them the same thing over&over. This morning she knocked on my door 10 minutes early. That's what did it. I waited until 5 till,and told her "your early,your not supposed to be here until 11. And she said traffic wasn't as bad. I have it in my policy that you do not drop off early. I even went over this with them once before. So I don't think it's going to work out at this rate. because i'll jsut be constantly gettin onto them for one thing or another.