Thread: Policies
View Single Post
mismatchedsocks 06:33 AM 06-11-2010
I have been doing this for about 10 years and have a pretty detailed policy and contract. If you are interested you can PM me.

Main points.

Leave Time: All parents are given leave time equal to the number of days contracted for in a week. For example, a family that is enrolled for 5 days each week, is allowed to take up to 5 days, per year, off without financial responsibility to the daycare. Leave time is given primarily to encourage parents to tend the needs of their sick child at home. And we ask for a phone call letting me know if your child will not be attending. However after the days are taken or we do not get notice you will be responsible for 100% of the weekly pay. You must let me know if you are using your leave time for this day when you call. If you have no more leave time then you will be responsible for 100% of this time. Lil’ Rugrats may close for up to 5 days a year. You do not have to pay for these days that we are closed. We will let you know 2 weeks or more in advance by letter. If we are extremely ill or contagious, I will call you and let you know. If we feel up to it we will watch your children at your discretion. The days that Lil’ Rugrats are closed you do not need to pay for care. The center is closed on the following holidays. New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. These are paid holidays.

Payment is to be made each Monday on a weekly basis for the current week. Arrange with me a one on one a schedule that will work for both of us if this is not suitable. If payment is not received by our terms or a payment plan is not set up we will have to ask you to leave the daycare and all penalties will be added to your account accordingly. Lil’ Rugrats does require a 2-week notice when removing the child from the center. Those 2 weeks will be your responsibility to pay me whether or not your child attends.