View Single Post
spedmommy4 10:01 PM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I completely 100% agree with OP. You all sound self righteous.
"This parent is lazy because they don't sleep train".
"Can you believe these parents going on vacation without their child?!"
"Day off work and child is still at daycare?"
"Parent is lazy because of A,B, or C".

You all seem to feel pretty entitled to judge what these parents (who are paying your bills, mind you) do. Who cares if they had a day off work & they're child is in daycare? Your still getting paid it's really NONE of your business. You all must really have a sad, lonely life if you spend your free time on a forum constantly COMPLAINING about your job. (Which you are an expert at of course because you always know more than those "annoying parents")

Truly i feel terrible for all of you and your sad existence.
Go back and read your statements in parentheses again. Seriously, be happy if your childcare provider cares about the first three things. It means they care about YOUR child. You should be worried if they don't.

I'll give you an example from my setting. I have a little boy enrolled. He's here 50 hours a week. He's the first one here and the last to leave. Kids start leaving at 4 pm. Every time there is a knock on the door, he runs to the door and says "mommy, mommy!" But he is never the first one to be picked up. I feel bummed out with him. His mom does get off early sometimes but never picks up early.

Personally, I could care less if a parent uses every minute of time they pay for. It doesn't affect me. However, it really bothers me to see a child so upset. They have fun at school but they love their parents. If I'm venting, it's because I care about the kids I teach.