View Single Post
Indoorvoice 05:30 AM 07-21-2015
There is no rule on this forum saying we as providers can't complain here. I sometimes come here to complain because I need to get things off my chest and find advice about how to handle situations that arise professionally without hurting the rapport I have with my families. This is a safe place to do it because most of us remain nameless and faceless and it ends up hurting no one. The only reason I can think of why someone would come to a forum specifically for daycare providers and complain about daycare providers complaining is because they are repeat offenders of the things we are talking about. If there is another logical, helpful reason, please feel free to enlighten me respectfully. If you don't like what you read here, and you don't have any advice to help us through what we are going through, then I'm sure there are lots of other forums on the vast Internet where you can bash your daycare providers. I've had many parents and providers alike on this forum offer me different views and opinions on things I complain about without being disrespectful and I welcome that! Sometimes I need to hear a different way of thinking about something. But complaining to daycare providers about our complaints, is just pointless. Why can't we complain? Who is it hurting?