View Single Post
cheerfuldom 10:13 AM 08-26-2011
OP if you ever come back to see this thread, I think you are doing the right thing in moving your son. If I was a parent and I really felt that the children were in danger then yes I would tell other parents. However, in this case, all the things you mentioned are things that you are uncomfortable with (like the family members at the house and assisting with the daycare, etc) and those are things that other parents may not care about. Let them decide for themselves if they are comfortable with the kids being there. I'm sorry you didn't feel very supported here but you also have to keep in mind that when you post online, you are opening your situation up to opinions and you cannot control what others say. Just take what you can from the posts and disregard the rest. Just because someone posted something does not make them right (or wrong) and also, we don't know you and every single detail about the situation so you have to decide on your own what to do. Don't be too sensitive about what strangers are saying. That type of thing is going to happen in every forum no matter the topic.