View Single Post
Unregistered 06:27 PM 08-28-2011
Originally Posted by new unregistered:
I haven't been able to get on this site for a few days, but I'm a littler hurt of how some of the providers responded. As a parent I know I have the right to tell someone who can and can't change my childs diapers. I think it's perfectly acceptable for me to tell the provider that someone other than her and her assistance should not be changing my sons diapers. My child is 2 by the way and not 3+...so I think it's perfectly acceptable for him to be in diapers still. I brought up the other mother not paying because someone asked me if she is paying extra...and all of the information I've told you about I didn't go digging to find...the provider herself has told me all of it. Your talking about messing with someones livily hood, but I dont have to do that. She is messing with her own livily hood by keeping a child there that is harming all the other kids only because she thinks she can save him (which will eventually come back to bit her when his mother finally wakes up). By the way, as i mentioned I am very close with the other mother (we go out together alot and bring the kids to do stuff together...so how could I be terminated for talking to a friend?)

We decided to find a new place for my son, however I also think I should find a new place for support. Appearently the daycare community is very close knitt if this is how you treat others who are just coming looking for advice.

Thanks for all the people who were understanding and helped!
To the OP: I'm the unregistered that posted the actual nice, helpful answer and I'm actually a mom posting in the parents forum as it should be. I won't apologize for the way providers behave and react in this forum. If you read their threads, they attack any and all unregistered and parents posting here. Yet if you read theirs, they actually support each other in finding ways to cover up their own children bullying and physically attacking their daycare kids. It's unbelievable - it's not a support forum, it's more of a cult, because the same issues you'd attack a parent over, you are 100% supportive of a provider covering up, even if it's not right or they could get written up by the state for it. I'm glad you deleted your account - don't doubt that at least one member of this daycare forum figured out who you were and reported and copied everything to your previous provider. They've already said they blacklist people. I can't actually believe that Michael says the providers were straight forward and helpful - read the threads, very few nice, respectful posts, mostly rude and mean.