View Single Post
Abigail 09:40 PM 12-13-2011
I've done business cards and have signed up on yellowpages for free. I have a local CCRR who I took one call from, but it's only been about 2 weeks since I've been on the referral list. I'm going to see how this week goes, but I seriously need an income....even just ONE child would help wonders.

My DH and I agreed to call it quits after this week on the finishing of our basement because we can't afford to pay for all the extras without a second income and after 5 weeks I was expecting to have 3 kids or so. Without any kids we really don't have a reason to have the separate daycare entrance finished. I really wish I could have friends come over and help me decorate and make it more "homey" in the daycare area. I always wonder why parents don't want to sign up.

All the reasons were legit. I've also contacted people on care.com but everyone looking for a babysitter or nanny wants them in their home. Thanks for all the support. I hope after this week things turn around. The next few days my DH have off so I'm going to try to be stress free.