Thread: Names - OT
View Single Post
Scout 04:14 AM 04-10-2013
I wanted to name DS1 Mason but, was shot down by DH and we settled with Jack. I always wanted to name a boy Jack but, it has become so common I was looking for other options...to this day I am glad we went with this good, solid, strong name! I can't imagine yelling "Mason" now instead of "Jack" when he is in trouble!

I have wanted to name a girl Charlie ever since I saw Hitchcock's "Shadow of a Doubt" in my 20's. I love, love, love that name! I loved it so much that before I was preggers with DS2 I decided even if we had a boy I would name him Charlie. Well, DH's cousin also had the same idea and even though they don't live here I couldn't name our son the same! Somehow Spencer came into play and this too fits him perfectly!

I also really liked Meredith when we were pregnant last time. It sounded really cute with our last name, which also starts with M. I too, love the classic names that are coming back. The trendy names drive me bonkers sometimes since there will be 5 of the same name at school. I wanted to avoid that with my boys and so far I think I have! I think Jack lost it's big popularity prior to my son and I don't know if Spencer was ever very popular!