View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 02:23 PM 06-15-2011
This is a contract for an assistant. You can probably modify it for her and even take out the part where she signs if you don't want an actual contract. You can give it to her to read before she decides she wants to come over.

Employee / Provider Contract
I have read the Childcare Handbook and agree to comply with all policies and procedures.
I understand that in addition to these policies, the following is also expected:
To arrive ready to work at my scheduled time and be prepared to stay until my shift is over.
If there are not enough children present to warrant an assistant I will be asked to sign out early.
I will receive a minimum of 1 hour pay for each scheduled day, even if the provider does not have enough work for me to stay 1 hour.
oAssist with infant feedings and diaper changes.
oPrepare meals as directed.
oAssist with clean up duties and proper sanitation.
oAssist with field trips (i.e. library, school playground, neighborhood walks).
oAssist with preparation of daily crafts and activities and supervise these times as directed.
oKeep all client information confidential.
oWear child friendly clothing and accessories.
oPersonal communication needs to be done before/after work when possible.
oAny reporting of accidents/incidents to parents needs to be documented appropriately.
oIf I leave and begin working at another childcare or open my own child care within 1 year of my last day of employment, I will be required to reimburse the provider for all training paid for on my behalf. In the case that I would open my own child care after termination of employment, I agree not to enroll any client of [daycare] for a period of 1 year without prior approval of the licensed provider.
•My starting wage will be ______/hour when assisting and ________/hour when providing substitute care. It is considered substitute care when the provider has left the property. If the provider is still on the premises and available upon request, that is considered assistant hours.
•I will be required to complete training hours as required by the State. Training will be paid by the employer, provided that it is approved by the licensed provider prior to registration.

Employee Signature Date
____________________________ _______
Provider Signature Date
____________________________ _______

Its not mine but I copied and pasted the page on accident instead of the http and closed the window. I was trying to paste the link.