View Single Post
daycare 01:50 PM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by renodeb:
Ok I could really use your input.
About 5 months ago I enrolled a set of siblings, they are ft so I was thrilled. The boy will be 3 at the end of April and the baby is 7 m/o. Well he has been becoming more and more of a handful lately. He is potty training now and doing really well at it. Usually when a child starts potty training the parents start thinking preschool. This parent has not mentioned it yet. I'm starting to feel that he has outgrown me. Im afraid that if I say anything to her she may have thoughts of taking the baby out to. (that being the catch) If she takes them both out that would be a huge loss of income. Lots of factors play into that. Like having to raise the others fees to try and stay afloat.
Should I just keep my mouth closed and wait to see if she mentions it? Hes a very smart kid, just might do better with more structure.
Thoughts? Advice? I know it seems like Im rambling.
Thanks, Debbie
I am in it for the best interest of the child. Not only the money. If I feel a child could benefit better somewhere else, I won't hold them back in my care.

I have done it before and will always be in this for the best interest of the child...

My advice would be that if you feel they could excel in another program, let them go...