Thread: Contract Help
View Single Post
MrsCoffee 06:00 AM 04-12-2010
Parent responsibility:

1. Dress child according to the weather forecast. We will go outside at least once a day in nice weather.

2.Please be sure your child always has a change of clothing packed.

3.Diapers, wipes, and diaper ointment for the week are your responsibility.

4.Formula, baby food, cereal for babies are your responsibility.

5.Two weeks notice or two weeks payment upon termination of child care. (If this rule is not followed, provider reserves right to take client to court for the duration of the contract.) X _______________ Initials.

6.Weekly fees paid on time.

7.Toy guns and war guns with any items related to aggression are not allowed.

8.Parents must supply all medications for child, and sign medication sheet to have medication given, without, the medication will not be given.

Services:

1.Member of Different Child Care Organizations.

2.Attends different workshops pertaining to child development.

3.Certified in infant/child and adult CPR. First Aid and Blood Born Pathogens.

4.My home is a completely smoke–free environment.

5.Many toys and activities are supplied for children at each stage of their development.

6.The environment your child will be cared for in is child–proofed, safe and licensed. This gives your child the freedom to explore without the dangers of a non–child proofed home.

7.Plenty of attention is given both on an individual and a group for each of the children in my care.

BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT POLICY:

I use positive methods of discipline to encourage self control and cooperation. A short time out period is given to help remove a child from a situation, and possibly give the child time to regroup. Each child, when given a time out, is explained whet they did wrong.

Parents will be notified if there child is misbehaving, however, this doesn’t mean that you need to re-discipline your child that evening.

Under no circumstances will spanking or any other form of physical punishment be used in my home. No child will ever be subject to foul language or be embarrassed in my home.

I always praise the children by using positive language when using correct behavior. This seems to prevent more drastic problems in the future.

The following guidelines will be used when disciplining your child:

a. The child is given a warning, told what they are doing wrong, and is asked
to stop the behavior.

b. Time out will be used next. The child sits in time out for 1 minute per year of age.

c. Parent will be made aware of problem and asked to help redirect behavior in evening also.

d. If same problem continues to occur, child will be forbidden from that activity until care giver decides child can participate again.

e. If a problem is continuously disruptive to the proper operation of this day care, and we see no improvement with the discipline being used, child will be dismissed from care.

f. Babies who suffer from colic, or consistent fussiness, and crying will be dismissed from care.

This contract will provide a space for my child under your care beginning _________ 2010, and ending December 31st 2010. The rate is $_______ a week, and I am obligated to pay each week until contract is completed. (Unless I give 2 week notice)
The days and times I need care are as follows:

Monday _____to_____
Tuesday _____to_____
Wednesday _____to_____
Thursday _____to_____
Friday _____to_____

I understand that if I pick up my child later than or drop off earlier than the times stated above, I will automatically be charged the Late / Early fee. This will automatically be charged whether or not prior notice is given.

I fully understand everything involved in this contract, and have taken all opportunities to clarify any questions to signing this document. I agree to abide by the policies written in this contract, and understand I will be held legally responsible for all payments discussed in this contract.

____________Initials

___________________________ _______________
Parent signature Date

Parent signature Date

Kelly R. Rogers Date

The rate is $_______ a day, and I am obligated to pay each week.
The days and times I need care are as follows:

Monday _____to_____
Tuesday _____to_____
Wednesday _____to_____
Thursday _____to_____
Friday _____to_____

I understand that if I pick up my child later than or drop off earlier than the times stated above, I will automatically be charged the Late / Early fee. This will automatically be charged whether or not prior notice is given.

I fully understand everything involved in this contract, and have taken all opportunities to clarify any questions to signing this document. I agree to abide by the policies written in this contract, and understand I will be held legally responsible for all payments discussed in this contract.

____________Initials

Parent signature Date

Parent signature Date

Kelly R. Rogers Date