Thread: Curriculum
View Single Post
Crazy In Mo 12:42 PM 08-29-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I think you are right.... I do NOT mind though!

I would just post the link but I am not sure I am suppose to.... I know that might not make sense but I am just not sure since it's a curriculum I bought and I am unsure of the legalities of just openly posting it....kwim?

The curriculum I am linking to is one I purchased a few years back. I used the heck out of it when I first got it because I LOVED how nice it was laid out and organized. After a few years of using it, I got bored and started doing things a bit differently and now I am finding that it no longer meets my personally needs but I do still use a lot of the extra's that are included.

I like it though because it is laid out just like FunShine or Mother Goose in that it has teacher pages that tells you exactly what to do for each learning area and even lists recommended books etc.

It also includes monthly menus, notes home, and LOTS of classroom printables. I think I burned through a couple laminator's while using this curriculum.

Anyways, I think I sent everyone that asked the link.

If I missed anyone, I apologize.

Please send me a PM letting me know you're interested and I'll send you the link.

I don't need e-mail addresses as I have it uploaded on Google Drive because the files are way too large to e-mail.
Could I also get a link to it?