View Single Post
Thriftylady 11:18 AM 05-19-2016
Originally Posted by Annalee:
I agree....they throw in body parts here like jaw, heel, thigh....so kindy teachers have told me to work on the parts that are less talked about.....then they have to draw a picture of a person...no stick people or you get discounted for not having a neck....I see this happen every year and some mad parents to go with it...
They didn't say anything about body parts, but they wouldn't give me "the list" because I wasn't bringing a child to kindy roundup. My set of parents with my kiddo starting kindy in the fall were supposed to give me the list to copy so I could work with him more, but didn't. So I guess I don't have to do the teaching. I am at an impass with these parents anyway. When kiddo learns something new, dad takes credit saying "I have been working so hard with him!". But mom, boy and older sister said none of them work with him at home. Dad asked me to teach him to tie shoes. And I would, except noone is doing it at home, so I have dug my heals in on this one. He also needs an assessment that they refuse to get done. This family is grating on my last nerve right now. It is like they want someone else to do everything with their kids. Oops went off on a whole other topic sorry.