View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:51 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thanks for all of the opinions. I really just worry about what people think about me and I’m worried she will go and spread rumors about me and change the story. I have confronted her about things before and she just Denys everything and it’s like everything goes in one ear and out the other. I know I just need to get some backbone and confront her. I just know she’s going to get super mad and turn it all around on me.
But it doesn't take long for people to learn the truth about others, whether it's about you or about her. If she's super mad, and ends up spreading rumors about you, take the high road, keep a smile on your face and prove you're better than that. Remain professional and don't let yourself be intimidated by this adult bully. If nothing else, at least fake it til you make it.

And use what e.j. said, if given the chance again. She's making her choice by throwing around threats of leaving.

E.J.-"I agree with the others. She isn't much of a friend and I would have responded to the above quote with, "I'll miss you but I understand if you want to move on to other day care. Is this your 2 week notice?"

I can be a wuss when it comes to standing up for myself but nothing hardens up my backbone like a parent threatening to go to another day care in order to get me to back down on one of my policies. "