View Single Post
awestbrook713 01:56 PM 11-23-2011
The playing wasn't the issue today it was the tone of her voice she was taking with the other children, very bossy and not very nice at all, she sat down a few times to have me time and then I had to speak to her and remind her I was the adult and unless someone was going to get hurt or hurt someone else her assistance wasn't needed.

Lunch was a hoot too. I made baked ziti the two oldest my 7 yr old and the other 6 yr old had two bowls the younger kids tried and ate some of their meal with out any complaints but the 6 yr old girl looked at it and wanted pb and j to which I said we all eat the same thing you don't have to eat it but will not be getting anything else until snack time. She tried a few bites and still wasn't thrilled oh well don't expect them to like everything and she is just a drop in for holidays and when moms other options aren't available. Her 4 yr old brother is very sweet and easy to handle. I also have to take into consideration this was her first 3 days in a new place and she was testing me.

Oh well the days over time to start making pies and go to town to pick up some last minute items. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!