View Single Post
amberrose3dg 04:13 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Do any of you use the automatic reply feature (do not disturb) on your phone. I have had SO many after hour texts from a couple moms that are really getting on my nerves. Tonight: 8:44pm. “How did Johnny (age 11 mo) do with the extra 1 oz of breast milk I sent today? Seriously, Mom? That warranted an after hour text?
Different mom- 7:15 pm. “I think I left Sally’s paci (14 mo) at your house”. No, mom-it was in my driveway. Another parent found it Again? An after hour text was warranted? I find it hard to believe you only own ONE paci....
I’ve just kinda gotten fed up with parents demanding my attention for stupid stuff after hours. It’s not like they are asking if I remembered to give their child their heart medication or something life altering.
Not that late would I respond. I have a separate phone for the business. I leave it in my office at night so I do not get disturbed with messages. I get up at 530am and will review them then. If you are texting to say you won't be here the next day fine. I will see it in the morning.