View Single Post
awestbrook713 04:53 AM 01-04-2012
So mom called last night and I figured since I don't see her as much that that was the perfect opportunity to talk to her about this issue among other things. I am gonna do it a little differently but think it will work out well (hopefully). I suggested that which ever parent picks up the child on friday be responsible for that weeks payment. If there is any problems they can handle it between themselves. That way the parent that isn't picking up doesn't have to make a special trip to drop off money and I don't have to figure out what each owes a win win for both. She was very receptive of this idea and said she would mention to dad later last night when she called him and I could discuss it further with him at pick up today. I hope this fixes some payment issues we have been having. We also discussed some changes in the contract and I am glad I got the time to talk to her on the phone and not via txt which can be misinterpretted. Do I think this will solve all our problems No but its a start.