View Single Post
BentleysBands 03:26 AM 11-15-2010
and it was HARD!

so i confronted the parent that has the paw-paw who visits ALL the time...i told her that another parent did not feel comfortable with someone visiting everyday that they havent met while i'm caring for their child. well, of course mom told her dad and between the 2 of them they have blown it way out of context ! both say its stupid, its only a grand dad visiting, its only for like 20mins a day , hes not a pediphile , he only wants to see his gkids and have a relationship w/them so they dont forget him ....and it goes on and on ....i explained to her its not any of that and it wasnt a personal attack towards g-dad ...its just a parents concern which they have the right to have and i as their provider must respect and honor that....u'd think it wouuld be simple ..... so g-dad is texting me all last night totally talking nonsence....i so wanted to just say 'then visit ur gkids when they get home' but couldnt.....i was so pissed when i went to sleep....this morning mom walks in so mad , barely speaks and of course i just kill it with kindness and go a bit overboard with the kids (ooohhhh R and C , we are gonna paint today..etc) getting them excited

mom hands me the weeks $ and leaves

honestly, i do NOT have to explain anything to the g-dad ONLY mom .... but it doesnt matter what i say, she doesnt see what the problem is .....you would think she woulud respect it and see that i take my business serious and would do it for any family who had a concern with something...

now she's writing on facebook on how complicated her life is and why cant it just be easy....

a g-dad does NOT need to visit his gkids at daycare.simple! he can see t hem at their home !

what a monday!!!

any advice guys??? i really need my backbone toughened!!! i feel really bad and pissed....i guess this is why most providers keep it business only huh? i have such a hard time with not getting personable w/my parents. HELLLPPPP please