View Single Post
SquirrellyMama 01:19 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
It's simple. Kasich is insurance for Trump if he doesn't get 1237. Kasich gets the VP spot. They are all maneuvering as the states primaries play out. Trump needs Ohio in the general so Kasich looks very much needed as Trump progresses. He may very well make 1237. A lot of people here in CA silently support Trump so if he make up the numbers here, he can then pick anyone for VP.

Remember Rubio "suspended" his campaign and asked that he be able to keep his delegates. He may be helpful to Cruz in the second round of the GOP convention.

Sanders is truthful in what he believes, and we need more truth in politics. People are waking up to politics this year and engaging the process. The normal propaganda with smoke and mirrors will not work this election. Trump likewise tells what he feels is the truth, even if you don't like it. So, I think truth wins this year unless the powerful hijack the process. If that happens we will see a major revolt from Americans.
I agree that Sanders is truthful in what he believes, but I don't agree with Sanders.

I don't believe Trump. I heard him speak a few years ago, and he was obviously pandering to the audience. I know all politicians do that at some level, but he just couldn't be believed, it was so over the top.

I won't really write in my cats I'm just not sure what I'll do yet. I really liked Ben Carson and Rand Paul.

Honestly, if it came down to a Democrat in the WH again, I'd rather have Bernie than Hillary, because I believe he is the most honest.

Kelly